General Description of the Institution
Ntende Finance Limited is a financial service company established in 2007 providing short credit
services as its core business. The company currently operates in' Kampala.
General Description of the Role.
To provide office administration and client support services to enable the smooth running of the day to day
activities of the Ntende Finance Ltd office.
Key Result Areas
A. Policies and procedures
- Support the Executive Director, the accounts and Credit departments to develop, implement and follow
adequate policies and procedures in respect of Human Resource Management, Administration, Office operations and business operations.
B. Client Handling
- Receive and attend to all walk in clients in a professional manner.
- Receive all phone calls to the Ntende general line and provide complete and accurate information to inquiries in a professional manner.
- Receive and timeously pass on all sales leads to the Head of Credit.
- Advise and educate clients on the requirements and process of acquiring loans.
- Maintain a status report on all prospective clients to track potential business.
- Manage both internal and external correspondences.
- Liaise with the legal & IT consultants to follow up specific issues to logical conclusion in a timely fashion as assigned by the ED.
C. Office Administration
- Ensure that the general office environment is maintained in a professional look and feel that is in line with Ntende Finance corporate standards. ·
- Plan and organize the procurement of office supplies and other logistics in line with the approved budget in a timely manner.
- Receive and accurately receipt all payments and ensure that all received monies are banked on Ntende Finance Ltd bank accounts within 24 hours.
- Ensure that bills are received, reconciled and paid on time to avoid disruption of office functions
- Maintain the office petty cash by ensuring that only requisitions from approved expenditure codes. backed by signed off payment vouchers are processed
- Manage the Executive Director's office programs like setting of appointments.
- Organize internal staff meetings.
- Support the ED to prepare for quarterly board meetings
D. Data and Records management
- Ensure accurate filling of documents like receipts, payment vouchers, bank slips and loan contracts/agreements.
- Maintain a status report on all transactions by obtaining updates from the loans officer and accurately entering the information into the system accordingly.
- Keep an updated record of all existing client files ensuring that filing of all client files is done in a timely, orderly and professional manner.
- Maintain ·updated register of clients' security kept by the company [including performance of a regular physical checks on the' existence of the security documents kept]
E. Digital Platform Management
- Establish Ntende Finance products user personas and ensure that the correct target group is reached, connected with and engaged with a view to gear them towards specific products.
- Create and maintain an up to date collaborative editorial calendar that addresses the different stages that the audience personas might be at in their needs cycle.
- Create and publish pre-approved content (text, photos, video clips) on social media channels and Ntende Finance Ltd website based on the developed editorial calendar and insights from the target
- Publish content and manage brand promotion ensuring that the tools and techniques used show the right content to the right audience at the right time. Platforms to use update include social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Ntende Finance website and blog.
- Manage community engagement in consultation with management ensuring timely responses to both public and private messages on social media channels to enable successful conversations of all those who express interest and have the requirements.
6. Ensure that the Ntende website is kept active and up to date with any happening company events, any new offerings, job vacancies or special announcement.
- Monthly work plan [broken down on weekly and daily tasks] agreed with the Executive Director
- Weekly transactions reports highlighting payments received, expenses incurred, loans disbursed and submitting them to the accountant for reconciliation
- Weekly report on assigned work plan
- Monthly report on assigned work plan
- Inputs for quarterly Board meetings submitted to the ED 15 days before the date of the meeting
- Minutes of meetings [physical and telephone] held with Legal consultants or any other stakeholders
[sent to the ED within 24 Hours of holding the meeting]
- Effective communication skills
- Client relationship management skills
- Highly organized
- Loan tracking skills
- Credit management skills
- Analytical skills
- Number facility-ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide quickly
Reports to: Executive Director
Under Supervision of: Office Assistants
Ntende Finance Ltd
Head Office, Kampala
July 12, 2022